Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Homework for April 5

Homework:

English:
 - Filing with new content page (remember to punch holes in every worksheet)
 - If you never completed the English Clsrm activity, you are way past the deadline. Do it.
 - English PT: Do with your group - driving questions and individual sub questions. Get it approved by Ms Brown.

I & E:
 - Week 2 & 3 homework. 25 Not Done. Do it.

NTU form - 1 person left (Xavier - pass me tmrw)

ICT:
 - Learn the command line at CodeCademy.com at home. Python is interesting, catch up on it if you're neglecting Mr Chua's lessons (which you shouldn't be doing!)


If there is any homework I missed out, I apologise. Post it in comments below and I will update the post. Thank you.

Sorry for posting late as I was busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.